LEMOORE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
Regular Meeting . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7:00 p.m.
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call
If you wish to comment on an item, which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
2. Public Comments and Inquiries
3. Approval of August 23, 2010 Meeting Minutes
6. Site Plan Review #2010-05 application submitted by Jeffrey Garcia proposing to construct a 4,884 square foot single story building for an optometrist office on an 11,250 square foot site and a portion the 26,535 square foot adjoining site. The property is located on the northeast corner of West "D" Street and Follett Street.
7. Planning Director's Report - Activity Update
8. Commission's Report and Request for Information
-Revised Site Plan Review for Leprino Foods West Plant conditions
All staff reports are available for public review on the City's website
NOTICE OF ADA COMPLIANCE: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any Planning Commission Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
CONDUCT AT PUBLIC MEETINGS: Your courtesy is requested to help our meeting run smoothly. If you'll be kind enough to follow these simple rules, we can make the best possible use of time. Please turn off all cell phones and pagers. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, cheering, foul language, or obscenities. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the City to carry out its meeting or prevents/disrupts others from fully participating in the meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting pursuant to Government Code § 54957.9.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Planning Commission regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerks Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA., during normal business hours. In addition, such documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.