LEMOORE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
Additional Information Presented or Handed Out During the Meeting
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call
If you wish to comment on an item, which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
2. Public Comments and Inquiries
3. Approval of October 22, 2012 Meeting Minutes
4. Conditional Use Permit #2012-02 by South Valley Community Church for the Renewed Thrift Store to be relocated to 238 W. "D" Street
5. Conditional Use Permit #2012-03 by Gurpreet Singh Manger and Hardeep Kaur to locate a Smoke Shop at 1150 West Bush Street
6. Planned Unit Development Application #2012-02 by Woodside Homes to modify plans and elevations for 37 lots within Tract 821 Phase II, known as Davante Villas Subdivision, located north of Cinnamon Drive, south Fallenleaf Drive, east of 19th Avenue and west of Liberty Drive.
7. Design drawings for Montrio Capital Partners 184-unit apartment project located north of the railroad tracks, south of vacant property and City limit line, east of Highway 41 and west of 19 1/2 Avenue.
8. Planning Director's Report - Activity Update
9. Commission's Report and Request for Information
Anticipated Future Agenda Items -
All staff reports are available for public review on the City's website http://www.lemoore.com/planning/plan_com.htm
NOTICE OF ADA COMPLIANCE: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any Planning Commission Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
CONDUCT AT PUBLIC MEETINGS: Your courtesy is requested to help our meeting run smoothly. If you'll be kind enough to follow these simple rules, we can make the best possible use of time. Please turn off all cell phones and pagers. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, cheering, foul language, or obscenities. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the City to carry out its meeting or prevents/disrupts others from fully participating in the meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting pursuant to Government Code § 54957.9.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Planning Commission regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerks Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA., during normal business hours. In addition, such documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.
I, Rachel Bridges, Planning Technician for the City of Lemoore, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the regular meeting of the Lemoore Planning Commission on Monday, November 26, 2012 was posted on the outside of the bulletin board located at 119 Fox Street on November 14, 2012 prior to 5:00 p.m.