LEMOORE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call
If you wish to comment on an item, which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
2. Public Comments and Inquiries
3. Approval - Minutes - Regular Meeting October 14, 2013
4. Public Hearing - Report and Recommendation to Approve Resolution #2013-04 - Recommending Approval of (1) Negative Declaration - (2) Tentative Subdivision Map (Capistrano, Phase V) 2013-02 - (3) Planned Unit Development 2013-01 - Subdivision of 4.5 Acres Located on the East Side of Barcelona Drive, Approximately 150 Feet North of Toledo Street into 20 Single-Family Lots
5. Public Hearing - Public Hearing - Report and Recommendation to Approve Resolution #2013-5 - Recommending Approval of (1) Negative Declaration - (2) General Plan Amendment 2013-01 - Request to Remove Collector Street and Bikeway Status from West Bush Street, West of Marsh Drive - (3) Zone Change 2013-01 - Request to Change the Zoning Map from Low Density Residential and Parks and Recreation to Public Services and Community Facilities of Approximately 53 Acres Located at the Northwest and Southwest Corners of West Bush Street and Marsh Drive
6. City Planner's Report
7. Planning Director's Report
8. Commission's Report and Request for Information
Tentative Future Agenda Items
NOTICE OF ADA COMPLIANCE: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any Planning Commission Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Planning Commission regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerks Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA., during normal business hours. In addition, such documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.
I, Kristie R. Baley, Planning Commission Secretary, do hereby declare that the foregoing Agenda for the Lemoore Planning Commission Regular Meeting of Monday, October 28, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. was posted on the outside bulletin board located at City Hall, 119 Fox Street in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Dated this 25th day of October 2013.