Public Notices/Press Releases/Audits
From time to time, new information is added to different areas of the website.|
Click on the below links to see what's new on this website.
- Notice - Free Refuse Disposal - UPCOMING FREE REFUSE DISPOSAL
WATCH FOR A CERTIFICATE IN YOUR MARCH 2014 CITY OF LEMOORE
UTILITY BILL THAT ENTITLES YOU TO ONE FREE DUMP AT:
KWRA MATERiAL RECOVERY FACILITY
7803 HANFORD-ARMONA ROAD IN HANFORD
SATURDAY, APRIL 5 THROUGH SATURDAY, APRIL 19, 2014
FREE HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL
SATURDAY ONLY MAY 17, 2014 AT SAME LOCATION
- 10 DAY Notice - SPECIAL MEETING OF THE OVERSIGHT BOARD FOR THE SUCCESSOR AGENCY TO THE FORMER LEMOORE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY TO BE HELD FEBRUARY 25, 2014 AT 11:00 AMt
- COMMISSIONS - Local Appointments List
(Prepared in compliance with the Maddy Act)
- Volunteers Needed - Lemoore Planning Commission and Lemoore Parks and Recreation Commission.
If interested in serving on the Planning Commission or the Parks and Recreation Commission, please submit your application to the office of the City Clerk, Cityof Lemoore, 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA 93245, by 12:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 11, 2013. Applications can be accessed from the City website at http://www.lemoore.com/application_for_public_service_appointment.pdf. Appointments are expected to be made by the Mayor at the Council Meeting of December 17, 2013. If you have any questions please call 924-6700.
- Construction of Interchange Project on 19th Avenue beginning, Monday, July 29th, 2013 - The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) in cooperation with Granite Construction announces the temporary closure of access to and from 19th Avenue south of State Route 198, as part of the State Route 198/19th Avenue Interchange Project in the city of Lemoore within Kings County.